Best Natural Remedies To Get Rid of Dark Spots on Your Face
Today I am going to be speaking about Dark Spots on Your Face due to different reasons and how to cure it. Before we get to know about the remedy, I Just wanted you to know that you are beautiful the way you are.
Beauty is not what’s on the outside, but what’s within. Learn to love yourself at every phase in life. Understand what your body goes through a lot. to just keep you protected, so learn to love your body and yourself.
If you have been dealing with dark spots on your face or acne scars or whatever, this remedy is for you. There are going to be four sections in the article.
Causes of These Dark Spots.
Treatment is a natural treatment for sure.
It would be amazing if you read the article carefully, which will help you understand everything, and it will give you lots of benefits.
So Now Let’s Know about it:-
A. The Causes of these dark spots on your face
1 Ace Scars:-
The reason can be acne scars, sometimes your body could get acne-prone, and sometimes this just happens.
2. Mosquitoes or any other insects
Due to that, it also causes itching and leads to dark spots on your face.
When you use a bad razor, you’re gonna end up with bumps and dark spots on your face, and it’s not good for your skin because of bacteria.
4. Heat Bumps:-
Daring Summers a lot of people get this, you just start itching or bacteria gets its clogs your pores. Now moving on to
B. Now Moving on to – Don’ts
The things you should not be doing.
1 Stop Using Dirty Razors:-
Do Not have unclean razors. lay a little off shaving, if you have acne scars in your body, but if you want to prevent it. form happening, then use clean razors just keep the chain on the lid every time you first shave.
2 Itching Over Bruses
From mosquitoes or anything else, if you get bumps and you start itching. Our nails are so bad for our skin because it’s so harsh and you don’t want to irritate your skin more, so if you have any pimples or any bumps in your body. Just don’t keep itching it.
3. Scented Moisturizers or Fragrance
Most of the time we use bath and body works, all these different types of moisturizer, it is not good for your skin, because it is scented and it has lots of chemicals inside which is not good for the skin especially if you are dealing with an acne prone skin type.
4. Don’t Wear Dirty Clothes
Don’t wear the same sweaty clothes, a lot of people do this, where you know, you go to the gym one day and you wear something the next day. Don’t do that, also if you go out with your friends, to the mall, understand that you sweat and this bacteria is gonna be in your clothes,
Once you wear it, so is it, especially if you are dealing with skin problems. wash your clothes every time you wear them.
The Things You Must Do.
1. Change Bedding Frequently:-
Change bedding and your towel frequently. you need to change your bedsheet, your pillow covers, and your towel, you need to wash them at least once a week. Those bacteria are gonna get in your bed and later no matter how clean you are, no matter how many times you take a shower once you hit the bed these bacteria are gonna come to your body and become a disaster.
2. Shower Before Bed:-
First of all, if you are a person who just showers in the morning and goes to bed without a shower, so please try to stop doing that if you can.
Just imagine, you take a shower in the morning and you go outside, you go do your work and the amount of pollution outside has dirt all over your body. you cannot see but you do have a lot of dirt in your body and you are going to bed with this dirt and you think your skin is going to be fine, it’s not.
3. Take Shower ASAP:-
If you go out with your friends or to the gym or whatever and if you are dealing with this issue, please take a shower as soon as possible. you do not want bacteria to get in your body and it will just make this thing much worse so Just take a shower ASAP as you’re done with the gym, as soon as you’re home from somewhere.
4. Wear Sunscreen:-
Sunscreen is very important because if you don’t wear sunscreen dark spots on your face are gonna get darker, try to get a higher SPF sunscreen and something with UV Plus. This will protect you from heat damage so your skin doesn’t get hyperpigmentation or your skin does not worse.
D. Now Moving on to remedies:-
Now we will know what exactly to do.
1. Expoliatin Maks – Sugar Mask
- Add a tbsp of white sugar or brown sugar or a quantity of your choice.
- Then carefully slice the lemon and add the lemon juice into the mixture.
- Then mix it apply it on your body and scrub it. Then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- So you can use this scrub once a week. I would recommend using once a week and not more than that because your skin is very sensitive during those times and you don’t want to irritate your skin which will cause you to break out more.
- I would recommend exploiting your skin once a week just to get rid of the dead skin cells.
2. Exfoliating Mask – Coffee Scrub
- Take some ground coffee and add a tablespoon of it into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice in it and mix it.
- Scrub it and leave for up to 15-20 minutes.
- Coffee is really good because coffee has antioxidants and it is also good for stretch marks and cellulite.
Now moving on to body marks that you could use –
1. Body Mask – Turmeric Mask
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric into a bowl and then add a tbsp of honey.
- Now add a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it.
- Keep it in your body for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
What does Turmeric Do?
- Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components in it, so these characteristics bring out your natural glow.
- The honey in this mask helps to balance your bacteria.
2. Body Mask – Yogurt Mask
- For this mask, you will need to add a tablespoon of plain yoghurt.
- A tablespoon or a quantity of your choice.
- Then add lemon juice to it.
- And add some turmeric to a tablespoon.
- Mix it and leave it on your body for up to minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Now What Does lemon do?
- Lemon has vitamin C, plain yoghurt helps to moisturise your skin if you have dry skin and also reduces pigmentation and discolouration.
- After applying the mask and washing it, now it’s time to moisturize your skin after you are done with all of those things
- you can use aloe vera which is good for your skin.
- Use a moisturizer that is good for you and that does not have any of these things like – phthalate, Aluminium, Mineral oil, Parabens, Propylene glycol (PG), or Butylene Glycol Products.
I hope this remedy will help you guys to remove dark spots on your face. If you found this helpful, leave a comment down below if you have any questions. and don’t forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated always.
FAQs Related to Dark Spots on Your Face
Q. Can dark spots on your face be removed?
Ans. If you follow daily care routines, then you will see results, you can try a range of treatments, including working with a dermatologist.
Q. Can lemone remove dark spots on your face?
Ans. Yes, it will help you remove dark spots on your face, just use it with sugar or yoghurt and apply it on the dark spots, and then you will see that the spots are getting reduced.
Q. Can turmeric clear dark spots on your face?
Ans. You can turmeric with lemon juice to reduce dark spots on your face. it will give benefit for sure.
Q. Can I apply turmeric on my face every day?
Ans. Excerpts of everything are no good so don’t overuse turmeric. it is such a beneficial product indeed, so just use it once a week.
Q. What other than turmeric and lemon, i can use to remove dark spots on your face?
Ans. You can use Aloe vera in their place. Alovera has lots of benefits, as it is a natural product you can apply directly on your skin.
Q. Which food removes dark spots on your face?
Ans. You can eat fresh fruits like Pomegranate, Papaya and also Citrus fruits, you have to eat green vegetables and drink lots of water to remain healthy and fit.
If you have any queries related to this article on ‘Remedies To Get Rid of Dark Spots on Your Face‘, feel free to mail us at email@example.com. or contact us
Thank you for visiting Us.